- From 20 to 24 discs Ø 510 mm (Ø 20 in.)
- Working width from 220 to 255 cm (7.2 to 8.4 ft.)
- Weight from 740 to 860 kg (1630 to 1895 lbs)
- Tractors from 75 to 80 HP
Disc harrows are widely used for tilling the soil surface in order to enhance ventilation, break up clods as well as to incorporate fertilizers. Side offset (PSEM) enables to operate out of alignment with respect to the tractor center, making this implement particularly recommended for cultivating the in-row space of orchards, vineyards or plantations in general.
SPEDO disc harrows highlight themselves for the superior quality of the supports, i.e. the components which, in addition to the bearings, enable disc rotation. Vertical and horizontal oscillation, enhances the adaptation of the disc-gangs to the roughness of the terrain, reducing at the same time the stress for bearings and supporting frame.
Disc-gangs are hitched to the frame with springs. This model of disc harrow is therefore well-recommended for rocky grounds.
4-GANGS DISC HARROW (TANDEM) WITH SIDE OFFSET
DISC GANGS ARE HITCHED TO THE MAIN FRAME WITH SPRINGS. IN THIS WAY, DISC HARROW IS RECOMMENDED ALSO FOR TILLING ROCKY GROUNDS.
MAIN FEATURES AND STANDARD OUTFIT
- Manual side offset (PSEM 33 cm – 13 in.). Joints on tempered steel bushings.
- Disc-gangs manual angle adjustment
- Disc thickness: 4 mm. Front discs: smooth; Rear discs: notched (unless otherwise indicated)
- 8 oscillating supports for each bearing
- Main frame of 36mm hexagonal steel
- Shock absorbing spring on the hitch.
|PREM 20 20-51||20||510||200||220||740||75|
|PREM 20 24-51||24||510||200||255||820||80|
|PSEM 20 20-51||20||510||200||220||775||75|
|PSEM 20 24-51||24||510||200||255||860||80|
HYDRAULIC SIDE OFFSET