- From 16 to 22 discs Ø 560 or 610 mm (Ø 22 or 24 in.)
- Working width from 185 to 250 cm (6 to 8 1/4 ft.)
- Weight from 837 to 1027 kg (1845 to 2264 lbs)
- Tractors from 60 to 80 HP
Disc Harrows series VPTE are of the offset type, i.e. they are made of two opposing disc gangs, each one of them is aligned to a single axle. Thanks to the 3pt hitch which includes also a drawbar, VPTE disc harrows can be hitched to the tractor lift arms as well as pulled-behind. The required power is from 55 to 150 HP.
Offset disc harrows are mainly recommended for working on previously tilled ground in order to break up clods. In other situation, these implements can also be used to eradicate weeds or crops residues.
SPEDO disc harrows are characterized by the great quality of the supports which hold the disc gangs and let them rotate. These components feature an oscillating movement (both vertical and horizontal) which reduces considerably the shocks caused by stones or ground roughness and allow an optimal alignment of the harrow to the level of the ground.
2-GANGS OFFSET DISC HARROW, MOUNTED OR PULLED-BEHIND.
MAIN FEATURES AND STANDARD OUTFIT
- Disc thickness: 4,5 mm (Ø 560 – 22 in.) or 6 mm (Ø 610 – 24 in.).
- Front discs: smooth; Rear discs: notched (unless otherwise indicated)
- Manual disc gang angle adjustment
- 6 oscillating supports with bearing
- Disc carrying hexagonal shaft of 36mm steel
|VPTE/L 623 16-56||16||560||230||185||205||797||60|
|VPTE/L 623 18-56||18||560||230||208||228||837||65|
|VPTE/L 623 20-56||20||560||230||230||250||877||70|
|VPTE/L 623 22-56||22||560||230||250||270||917||75|
|VPTE/L 623 16-61||16||610||230||185||205||877||65|
|VPTE/L 623 18-61||18||610||230||208||228||927||70|
|VPTE/L 623 20-61||20||610||230||230||250||977||75|
|VPTE/L 623 22-61||22||610||230||250||270||1027||80|
DISC GANGS HYDRAULIC ADJUSTMENT